We realize it can be a little confusing when faced with the varied choices available in roofing products. Not long ago you really only had a couple of options: 3-tab shingles or wood shake. Modern advances have produced a vast array of options, styles, and color choices. From the latest technology to the old standbys, we are here to help. Your choice of roofing products fall into the following general categories:
- COMPOSITION – Includes fiberglass 3-tab and dimensional laminate shingles.
- WOOD – Shake and wood shingles, usually cedar shakes.
- WOOD SHAKE CONVERSION – Converting from an old wood roof to a lower maintenance fiberglass shingled roof.
- TILE – Includes concrete and clay.
- SLATE – The classic stone style.
- METAL – Can be standing seam and decorative.
Each of these offer benefits and value when applied correctly on appropriate structures. Request a quote today to discuss the various options on your building.